Saturday, March 27, 2010

Credit where credit is due....

Lately I've been doing a lot of complaining about the movers not packing things very well, losing things, etc. etc. But after unpacking about 100 tiny perfume bottles without a single one breaking, I guess I should give them a little praise.


These bottles have come from all over the place, garage sales, antique stores, gifts, and even some from the ever elusive Walmart. But I love them and I'm so happy (and surprised) that there weren't ANY broken bottles.


The wash basin and pitcher is even more precious to me as it used to belong to my Grandma. It was given to her by my Mom who made it when she was in high school. So I was especially nervous about sending it with the movers but I did and it is safe and sound. Good job Mayflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment