Friday, September 24, 2010

We're still here.

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything to the blog, but I have a good excuse. I got my student teaching placement and have been teaching for four weeks! So exciting! I should be finished at the end of Nov. Amber spends her days with the babysitter-my friend Becca and seems to really like it there. She turned 1 a couple of weeks ago and is getting so big. I will be posting pics from her birthday party asap. Which could be a long time from now as I am swamped every day! But it was a great party. So that is what is going on here. We are missing Andy and can't wait for him to get home. He is doing good and staying very busy. We are still hoping that he'll be home for Christmas (not only in our dreams-but for real). We miss you all^keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment